Uncategorised

MD-2G: Moisture Meter

R350.00 Incl VAT

Burning wet wood in your closed combustion fireplace will not only cause smoke and lack of heat, but will also significantly reduce the life-span of your fireplace.

Ideally the moisture of the wood needs to be at 16% or below.  Use the MD-2G Moisture Meter to test the wood moisture level percentage before using it in your closed combustion fireplace.

In stock

Send an enquiry

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.