TM3-R Mixing Uni EMMETI basic (no pump)
R3 583.40 Incl VAT
With the help of the TM3-R underfloor mixing unit, high temperature heat sources such as a boiler fire stove may be used to supply low temperature underfloor heating. The TM3-R regulates the water temperature by mixing and supplying hot water as needed in the underfloor heating circuit.
- Max temperature for primary circuit: 90 °C
- Max operating pressure: 6 bar – ΔP
- max for primary circuit: 1 bar
- Secondary range: 20 – 65 °C (fixed-point regulation)
- Thermal power exchangeable ΔT 7°C, ΔP useful 0,25 bar
- Fixed-point regulation: 10 kW by-pass position 0
- Fixed-point regulation: 12.5 kW by-pass position 5
- Mixing valve pressure drop (fixed-point regulation): Kv 3
- Pressure drop with by-pass valve position 5 (fixed-point regulation): Kv max=4,8
- Thermometer scale: 0 – 80°C
- Mixing group head threads: 1” male Circulation pump connection: pipe union 1”1/2 – takeoffs 130 mm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.